Immediately at the first opportunity but no later than within 30 (thirty) days following the day of accident, a special application form (click HERE to get an application form) along with the following documents shall be submitted to the Insurer:
- a copy of the insurance policy;
- documents certifying the fact of an accident (a statement from the medical institution, in case of need an x-ray image, a copy of death certificate, a statement of an occupational accident, etc.);
- upon the Insurer’s request, additional documents related to occurrence of an insurable event shall be submitted;
- along with the application form the Insured person (or the Insured person’s representative) shall present a passport or any other personal identification document;
- a power of attorney authorising the Insured person’s representative to perform all required actions in order to receive the insurance indemnity (the original or a notarized copy).
The Insurer is entitled to request originals of all documents listed above.