Movable property may be insured by both, legal entities and natural persons:
- Movable property:
- production and technological facilities, machinery, workbenches, tools;
- office equipment, inventory and furniture;
- stocks (raw materials, unfinished and finished products, goods ready for sale);
- leased movable property and wares accepted for repairs, storage, etc.;
- furniture in the apartment or the house;
- radio, TV, video and other electronic equipment;
- household and domestic commodities, sports, housekeeping and farming equipment, etc.;
- other movable property (personal property).
2. Natural persons may insure movable property as per list (Regulations 5.1/2) or by dividing the movable property into groups (Regulations 5.4/1)
- Movable property groups:
- Furniture of any type, piano;
- Radio, TV, video, computer and other electronic equipment;
- Household and domestic commodities;
- Animal feed, fuel, construction materials for repairs of premises, vehicle spare parts.