Property may be insured by both, natural persons and legal entities which rent or own real estate.
It is possible to insure real estate and/or movable property:
- Buildings (summer cottages, living houses, offices, separate premises, etc.);
- Domestic appliances (radio, TV and other electronic equipment);
- Other movable property – the finished products in warehouses and shopping halls, technological equipment and machinery, workbenches, equipment and inventory, sports equipment, household and agricultural machinery and tools, etc.;
- If the premises are taken on hire, it is possible to insure separately only materials and investments in repairs of the premises. In such case the leaseholder/tenant, rather than the real estate owner, may be the beneficiary of insurance indemnity.
separate agreement the following may be insured:
- Constructions – pools, gates, fences, surfacing of yards and territories, sheds, safety walls that are not parts of the buildings, piers;
- Equipment and facilities (antennas, signboards, advertising facilities, etc.) in buildings or premises or next to them that are not parts of the buildings;
- External pipelines that fall in the territory of the Company and branch off the insured building to the main pipeline;
- Glazing and its equipment and design (drawings, engraving, etc.) whose seamless surface area is bigger than 3m2 , against breaking or crashing.
MAXI policy - an excellent offer for natural persons